4/02/2012

philippines Defence Official Website Hacked By DarkSnipper

philippines Defence Official Website Hacked By DarkSnipper

Link Of Defaced Page :- http://www.philippinesdefence.com/root.html

Message On Defaced Page :-




You Have Been Hacked
BY DarkSnipper:p
We are IT-Dosti Hackerz
Message:-
I like To Hack Your Secure Website:P:P Coz You Belong To Deface But You Yourself Have Not Security:P
Admin I know You Have Passes Your Engineering With High Marks cOZ yOU aLWAYS Want Marks Not Knowledge Thatz Y I HACKED yOUR sITE:p
yOU may qUESTION mE Wr From I
I dmt Belong To Any Country
India Is My Mother LaND
Pakistan is my Soul
Afgan is my body>
iraq in my Blood
Iran In My Heart
and I m kashmirir
Greetz To:-
IT-DOSTI Hackerz, Team Nutz,Pak cyber Pyrates,Pakhtoon Cyber Army, Dream Killer,xTREME kILLAR,NoSwearPCP,Cyb3rRock3rpcp,xxx_deat
_







Learn How To Hack – Best hacking website in world , Beginners Guide to Hacking Computers, Ethical Hacker, Black Hacker, Website Hacking, Wireless Hacking, Email Account Hacking, Mobile Hacking, Computer Hacking, Unix/Linux Hacking, Hardware, Networking, Programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're having issues, Please leave an email address I can contact you on -
I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Hyperlinks are not allowed, Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Admin