4/05/2012

An Interview with Indian Hacker - Coded32 Team OpenFire

3 Hours ago our Team managed to convince Super Admin Of Team-OpenFire, A well known Hackers Group .
All the conversation happened On Facebook .
Here is the total conversation :-


Team OpenFire











1). hacking hacking hacking.. :| even if I search 'Hacker' on facebook I will get more then 1000+ resluting displaying
""Mr. Blah blah Hacker.."" ..What does the team or consept hacking mean to you ?


------------> Hello there, I am CODED32, to explain the concept of hacking, you'll need something more specific to worry about !

Guess what? Since the existence of man kind, people are always curious about, how they exists, how things work, what uare the answers ! Hacking to me is not simply backconnecting into a shell and rooting it, it is something more, it's the urge to know more, in other words, It's exploration. I am a explorer, whatever, i get, i manipulate it and see how it works. Hacking should not be limited to computers, it should be also implemented to real life, social engineering is also human hacking or human manipulation, there are more categories, hardware hacking, software hacking,the key point is once you are "in', you never get 'out", so the only concept behind hacking is and will be, it's not done to harm others, rage cyberwars, or make someone famous, it's just the lust for knowledge and the urge to know more about how things work and see if we can make a better alternative to it by changing and manipulating the system.The system should not control us, it is we that should control the  system, things are meant to be like that




2). Tell me abt ur journey of hacking?





Well, to start off, it all went because of curiosity at class 7 when I wasin school.
My dad gifted me with a Desktop at home, and at the same time, some random guy came with a offer for online courses to 
learn different programming languages, from VB.net to PASCAl and FORTRAN. I did not had any concepts back then, what was the 
deal, so what happened is, my dad bought the package of Rs.7000/- INDIAN CURRENCY. I still remmember it, the site is 
http://dz.planetdewsoft.com/Presentation/web/
It went something like what I later found, actually it's based on both, Networked Marketing and learning Programming
languages. When I went from class 6 to class 7, I was just wondering and lurking around Need for Speed and some games,
I came to know about the marketing scheme on their profile and that brought me closer to Social Engineering and 
Human Manipulation, it was something like to convince the other guy to take your products and to sell it with confident,
convincing the other to do the same and earning a revenue from it, so this is how it all went.
Later when i joined the community back at 2008, I was already learning programming languages from it and holding up night
at different forums, and while surfing them, I just heard the term "To hack", well at first, It sounded good, but then I
made up my; mind to master it and see if anything on it has a good scope, Yeah, i used tyo play around like a skid time and
often with some RAT[s]. and some batch scripts, what made my mind trigger was that it was fun as well as a serious Business.
To let it going fun, I used to prank over my school computers, Hijack it and put a warning message and the same time I was
researching a lot on web based applications, what they use, how they render data, transact fata, what protocols they use.
So this way I figured out a way out to penetration testing which was both a promising career and also a fun, and this is
why I founded a project know an S14J, that is Security is a Joke back at 2010, on a community called Black-Widow, they know
me very well, and even now if you ask those guys about me, they will tell you the project. Everything can be also found at
www.coded32.nlet.tc, Lulz, don't whine about the .net.tc domain, because at that moment I didn't practice Black Hat hacking much
but for your reference, i also own www.coded32.com, but I kept the site blank3d.




 3.) Tell me your idea behind team openfire ??



------------------>As the founder behind Team OpenFire, the idea is simple, to provide Security Papers, E'zines and to make the people 
understand what is true hacking. People are crazy about defaces these days. They talk about index.php everywhere
just finding a SQLi, or a RFI, LFI hole, the mass media makes it more tough. By mass media I mean, the media, yes,
a deface on pantagon's index, here goes the news "Hackers have Hackedinto our Military systems and this hacker is now being traced
by the FBI, NSA and the CIA, Government conforms 17 years of Jail without bail". Now tell me a point, you are a security
expert, you uploaded a website from total scratch, you configured the server, you did it all, and when some random hacker
point's out a security hole, all panics, Lulz, I mean see the conspiracy and the dumb media. It's really stupid both for
the hacker whio defaced and the mass media, because it's just a stupid deface. not a SCADA system hack, with SCADA the hacker 
would had launch a priviledge attack, I know hackers do it, but they will never be traced, even if when they get traced, they get
after years when no one cares about the past old news. So to the point, Team OpenFire is for guiding the mass, to make them
aware that just hitting up the msfconsole at BT5 terminal won't make tou a pro hacker, neither will SQLiNInja do it,
When you are talking about hacking, make some real sense, you are talking about a group, which has been succeeding 
and are followed by since 1992, well, before that too, and the perfect conscience is that, it has nothing to do with country/
religion/sex/creed or Patriotism, got real fighting talents and you want to protect your nation? Join The Defence on real
grounds and fight like a man, with a keyboard you ain't going to launch a missile and even if you are that deep into hacking, by that
time you will forget about fighting and you will realize that the real Truth is in keeping secrets, trust and friendliness.




4). don't you think hacking websites may land you in Jail ?


-------------------->>It may, It happened in India too, and for a fact, Government keeps an eye on everything, they are not that dumb, A month ago,
before writing this stuff, there has been an increase in Cyber Crime Departments, in Bangalore, Mubai, and Dehli.
Well, it depends on what you hack, you hack my site? I don't care, you take down the NIC (ational Informatics Center), the 
government cares and there are Undercover Cyber Agents everywhere informing the right people at the right time. So people who
think that the "Law" is just for real murderers, I tell you again to re-consider that, hackers breaks law, I encourage it, but 
play it safe.


5.). What was your favorite hacking method and why?



Well. there are so many methods. I get bored with methods easily, and when someone asks me for a method, to a second thought
people always know they are talking again for defacing, to my clear shot, Defacing needs a method, firing real targets needs
Pentesting, patience, art, and offcourse being a Ninja in the background. If you asre asking me the best method for defacing and
uploading shell, i will say go for dorks as usually hackers do. No big deal, Just hit the dork method, what everyone knows.
If you are asking me how I pentest, My favorite tools are Stalker for Windows, and on Bt5, I hang up with metaspoilt, NeXpose,
Nmap as the default scanner and a lot of payloads and research on my target.







6). Do you remember the number of websites you have hacked so far? Which are those websites you remember the names from the hacked list?

---------->> I never made a zone-h account to make me remmember, because as I said before, My concept is totally diferrent.But just to hint it, back on 2010, I did across 700+. But now I hit target's, my favorite target was www.citech.in call those guys and ask them, why they filed a FIR against me, Lulz. And this is why I messed up.


7). What you think about Hacking as a profession ?? :) It's Okay ?

------------->> 

It depends, everyone changes hats at the night time. Be it White hat, if you are working for a corporation

and entertaining them with good security, you get well paid, if you are not getting well paid, you stick to it and 
change your hats at night, I wish I hinted what is the real deal there.


8). .Many well known hackers are hired by various big orginations.. Have you got such offer ever ??





--------->> I got it 2 times, once in 2011 and back again on 2012. One was IBM, and another I just cannot mention, because I work for them.





[9)] . Anonymous and Lulzsec are famous all over the world..what your idea about them ..?



--------------->> 

The Idea is decentralization. It has got power in hand, but the way because it's decentralized may be it's failure.

If you think, your government is doing good, which i bet no one thinks, to a pre-liminary measures they are doing good, but
because the Idea is decentralized, it can effect the people taking part in it and even the Occupy movements.
For example, Sabu was lead to be an Informant for FBI, the fact is when he entered the scence, he was actually working 
against the government, but because his kids were at stake he had to forcefully redirect his decision with the Lulzboat.
so what do you think, is the government good now, changing your decisions without your own controls?

10). Who is your icon in the field of hacking ??


------------->> 

Aha, it's a bit rude question, but to some extent, I go for Adriasn Lamo, a Grey hat and my inspiration. If you ask 
me the 2nd number on my stupid list, i would say "Kevin David Mitnick", a good social engineer and those who think, he just 
used social engineering to bypass security, let me claim you staright "YOU ARE LAME". Get your fact's staright again.


11). as u know other countries hackers hack many Indian websites daily...What's your remark on it ??







There is simply one concept, you fire, why shouldn't they fire back? You fire candy's, they fire back chocolates/.
Those who can understand it, will be going good, those who can't will stick to random SQLi inurl:___ defacing.



12) . Is there any book who can be really helpful for the bigenners ??

----------->>  

For Beginners, I will suggest "Syngress: The Basics of Hacking and Penetration Testing", google it, you will get the torrent.







13).What about Ankit Fadia ? What you think about him ?? as we all know he is the most famous hacker Of india.. :)



Well, well, well, Ankit Fadia is bullshit, recently his backend-login falied and it showed the login page, many claim to have uploaded shell into his site 
and personally saying, his security courses sucks. Nothing personal with him, but sure he was a good hacker, knows things, but back at 2001, not at present,
there are better hackers then him, and the most noticeble fact is, a white hat is always 'not the awesomest hacker, think over it why i said it.

14). what is your messsage about the newbies who wanna join this cyber wOrld ??


----------->>

Don't ponder over defacing much, it may seem fancy, addicting, but then that is not real hacking, know the fact's, discover the truth

keep patience, read as much asyou can, maintain a .doc por even a log on what you do, what you learn, even programming is a aspect of hacking.
Install a linux over a box and learn as many commands as you can, when a time comes that you will be able to get a shell over via
the command prompt, you will know, That's real hacking that starts. And the most important fact is " Keep the Curiosity ", it isthe only
key point to discover the art. Hacking is a art, make it more beautiful and think different.


-CODED32




6 comments:

If you're having issues, Please leave an email address I can contact you on -
I advise you to also "subscribe to the comment feed" and get email updates when I respond to your question.

Hyperlinks are not allowed, Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Thanks for reading,
Admin